Roles and Responsibilities
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience level of 3 to 5 years of experience in very large scale applications.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Sigma Allied Services private Limited