We, at Persistent Interactive, are looking for passionate User Experience Designers.
You love to conceptualize and solve problems through design, you are good at crafting ideas into design prototypes and articulating them well. You believe in human-centered design approach, you want to work with friendly and smart peers, share knowledge and bring-in different perspectives. You believe in growing together, want to work on exciting projects and have lots of fun-and-learn.
If this describes you, we should talk.
User Experience Design Lead
4 to 15 years
- Collaborate with product managers, business analysts, end users and engineering team to understand business objectives and user needs.
- Leverage various Design Thinking methods such as user research techniques, persona modelling, customer journey mapping, scenario storyboarding, information architecture, prototyping and user testing to provide experience design solutions
- Translate requirements into concepts, user flows, interactive wireframes, visual mockups that lead to meaningful user experiences.
- Collaborate with extended development team members for accurate implementation.
- Design education is critical (BFA / MFA / BDes / MDes) look for formal design education from design colleges.
- HFI certified / NNG certified / Design School certification
Strong portfolio of relevant design projects.
If you are interested in this Position, please share your resume on email@example.com with below information.
Notice Period: -
Please mention your LWD if serving notice period
Role:UI / UX Designer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:UI / UX
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Sigma Allied Services
Contact Company:Sigma Allied Services
Address:PUNE, MUMBAI, GOA, NAGPUR, NOIDA, INDORE