Roles and Responsibilities :-
JOB SUMMARY: THIS POSITION WILL BE PART OF CENTRAL TEAM. IT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HR BUSINESS PARTNERING WITH HR MANAGERS AND PLANT HR. TO PROVIDE HR ANALYTICS FOR LABOR COST, HEADCOUNT ANALYSIS & CONTROL. PLANNING & EXECUTION OF VARIABLE PAY PLAN FOR LABORS. HR BUDGETING AND ALSO HAVE TO COORDINATE WITH THE COMPENSATION & BENEFITS TEAM SO AS TO PLAN OUT THE CTC STRUCTURE FOR STAFF AND LABOR SO AS TO ENSURE THE BUDGET GUIDELINES ARE FOLLOWED.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
- Work Closely with Plant Managers and Plant HR team to ensure the labor cost and headcount budget are under control.
- Design and validate worker wage structure for new joined and monthly headcount requirement with Production Planning Team.
- Adrenalin system and Smoothpay data management, configuration and single point of contact for any Adrenalin issue faced by HRBP in GSC.
- Weekly Monthly, half yearly and annually HR KPI report validation and reporting also Coordination for Group HR KPI audits.
- Maintain Adrenalin system for staff database creation, maintain and provide analytics for staff and workers data.
- Implementation and execution of wages plan for workers including variable and bonus pay outs.
- Provide analysis on the various costs like labor cost, headcount management, external consultant cost and ensure the Budget guideline are followed.
- To coordinate with the compensation and benefits team and work on the CTC structure of staff as well as labor so as to ensure the Budget guidelines are followed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA or Postgraduate in HR
- Relevant experience of 4 to 6 years.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Should have command over Labour laws and HR Sub systems like, HR Planning, PMS, Training & Development, Payroll Management etc. MS Office Applications. Experience in People soft
- Communication, Strategic Agility, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Change Management, Auditing Skills, Data Analytics and interpretations, Business Acumen.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Sigma Allied Services private Limited
Founded in 1995, Cello Pens is India's most recognized stationery brand and the leading manufacturer and distributor of writing instruments. Cello started its journey in 1995 by manufacturing & marketing wide range of classic ball pens with imported tips and German inks. Focusing on innovation, high quality pens and leading edge technologies, Cello soon became India’s most loved writing instruments brand over the years. In December, 2015, the French stationary major BIC® acquired 100 percent ownership in Cello® writing and the company was renamed as "BIC Cello (India)".
- Permanent Markers
- White Board Markers
- Fountain Pens
- Roller Pens
- Colour Markers
- Office & School Stationery
Contact Company:Sigma Allied Services private Limited