This is very critical position and we have to onboard the candidate next week. We need a python developer with devops experience.
Must Know Skills
• Java with Dropwizard framework
• Python with flask and fastapi framework
• REST API
• DevOps concepts including CICD pipelines and integration with GIT
• AWS Basics
• Agile Methodology
Should know or quickly be able to adapt to following tools
• Sumo Logic
The Senior specialist role has hands on experience on above mentioned technical skills and tools and can develop applications that are diverse in scope where good judgement and problem solving skills are required. Engineers have proven themselves capable of writing quality code and tests that are maintainable, accurate, well tested, and
Following best practices.
• The senior specialist receives limited instruction on day to day work and general instructions on new assignments or unfamiliar work. They can analyze problems with some certainty and demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques to solve problems. They are expected to be aware of best practices and follow them consistently.
• This role can appropriately estimate work and timelines with reasonable accuracy on most work, and can articulate their reasoning about their estimates when approached.
• The senior specialist need to show strong communication skills to proactively communicate status, risks, and identify good and bad behaviors occurring within their team.
• They work within their team to foster best practices and this is the first role where ownership of an area of code begins to be an expectation.
The senior specialist role is a highly experienced software engineer who is capable of working with minimal supervision and acts as a subject matter expert in one or more areas. They are well versed in projects they are working on and are a champion of best practices for their team.
• The Senior role works with minimal supervision and shows good judgement and problem solving abilities.
• Seniors are capable of owning the development, test and deployment for an entire product. They can estimate new work with confidence and communicate where there is risk, ambiguity, complexity, and dependencies.