Develops and maintains relevant product by understanding problem domain and solutions.
• Demonstrates good understanding of certain areas of the product and demonstrates it by resolving product issues.
• Develops in-depth knowledge in certain components of the product.
• Understands business requirements and designs provided to develop and execute unit tests.
• Assists with technical design. Follows standard development processes and procedures.
• Identifies and resolves software defects.
• Demonstrates problem solving and innovation ability in their software development and maintenance tasks.
• Proactively picks up development and maintenance tasks to triage and fix defects with inputs from their lead or manager. Plans and prioritizes own work."
3.5+ yrs of Hands on experience in UI Technologies with strong expertise React JS, Type Scripting, Redux, ES6(Java Script), CSS, REST, Node JS, Reactive Native and React IDE tools like Webstorm
• Possess good knowledge on Redux, RESTful Web Services, Azure
• Must have experience in building SaaS based web applications
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role:User Experience Designer
Desired Candidate Profile
Sigma Allied Services private Limited
Sigma Allied Services
Contact Company:Sigma Allied Services private Limited
Address:304, 3rd Floor, Raindrops Building, Opp Yes bank, , , AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India