Roles and Responsibilities
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient and modular code for a very front end for the portal and alternative channels.
- Design and develop user interface for business sensitive consumer facing e-commerce portal.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc. Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Lead by example through innovation.
- 3 years’ experience in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products.
- Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers, Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
- Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
- Excellent programming skills in HTML5 CSS3 including JS web browser APIs.
- Building advanced responsive layouts.
- Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
- Exposure to mobile based interfaces, social media.
- Good understanding of backend systems i. e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective.
- Working in distributed systems setup and developing serverless apps is desired.
- B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Sigma Allied Services private Limited